I am always cracked up by what my kids say, but I think these are some of the BEST lately!!!
As we were driving down, out of Jacobs Ranch the other day, passing by the new church......
GRACEY: "Gosh... JESUS is SOOOO lucky!!!"
Me: "Why do you say that?"
GRACEY: "Cuz he has SOOOO many houses!!!!!"
As I was returning home from work, and Brandon had spent all day long outside building an AWESOME "guesthouse" AKA: Playhouse.... for the kids, I found the house a wreck with arts and crafts, garbage, etc all over...
Me: "Do you guys know how hard daddy has worked on this playhouse for you?? Why is the house a wreck?"
Kids: " Don't know!?"
Me: "you should tell your dad how excited you all are about him working so hard to build your playhouse for you! Tell him thank you for always working for you guys!!"
Blakely: " Okay mommy! you are right!"
So... Daddy comes in...
Blakely: " Daddy you are so WONDERFUL!! you are the best dad ever!!"
(thick .. right???? VERY OBVIOUS they were put up to it)
Daddy: "you know you guys .. Thank you's are CHEAP.. Actions will show me how grateful you are!"
JOSEY: " Well Dad... WE ARE CHEAPSKATES!"
Daddy was not amused!!! I had a hard time keeping it together!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
MOUTHS OF BABES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Bev, I love the new picture in your header; SOOO cute!! I also love to hear the cute things your girls' say...I should be better at writing down some of my kids' cute little antics.
I want to know where you took that picture. So cool! Love the things kids say.
Post a Comment