It has been nearly a year since I have blogged. I have been so busy with work, and kids and to be really HONEST.... I don't feel our lives are too exciting..! I have a wonderful husband and 3 GORGEOUS girls, and I need to do this for them.. So I am going to try to get on the ball!!
Here are a few of our recent photos that we recently took for our christmas cards...I am
just starting to learn PHOTOSHOP so these are not edited yet!!

Saturday, November 28, 2009
Dedicated to my Blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hey girl im so glad you are starting to blog again... Your pictures turned out sooooo cute!I love the color you totaly should start taking them you are really good.. =)
Your pics are so cute! Adorable little girls and a super hot momma!! I'm glad to see you blogging again! I've missed you! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!
What a little model family!
Hi Bev,
Your pictures turned out soooo cute, I am way jealous!! I know what you mean about blogging, I haven't been doing very well lately either. My excuse though is not having a camera, what fun is a blog if you can't ever post pics on it?
It was fun to hear from you, and see your cute family though, keep it comin'!!
What a beautiful family you have! I was happy to see a new post from you...can't wait for more!
Have fun playing with Photoshop. It is such an amazing tool! You'll love it.
Chris told me he ran in to Brandon and he said both of your girls are going to do cheer. Yay! Grace will be so excited. :)
Post a Comment