Monday, August 25, 2008

Bus Ride

Today was Gracey's first bus ride EVER!! She was so excited and I.. SO NERVOUS!! I went to the bus stop early so that I could snap a couple of pics.....



6 comments:

Kati said...

I love all of your posts today! You have been blogging pro today! Looks like she did great with her first day of Kindergarten! She will do great. You are such a good mommy. I am so sorry about your friend. I did hear about it, and my heart just aches for her little family. Saratoga Springs sure has had their fair share of tragedies this summer.
Hey...a bunch of us are going out to lunch tomorrow. Wanna go?
I will call you in the morning.

Petersen Kids said...

I didn't know you had a blog, it is so cute! How are you? I have not talked to you in forever! We still want to have you guys over and we are running out of time. I'm so sorry about your friend, I had not even heard about that.
Gracie is starting kindergarten? Oh how sad, but she looked so stinkin' cute!

Jessica said...

I am so glad you visited my blog and commented so I could come and say hi to you. Yours is so yummy beautiful- I wish it was a piece of cake!
Cute posts. Fave: Baby girl leaving on bus! It's a huge day, for mommy, that is. Your friend who passed is beautiful and I will have them in my prayers. Sorry for your loss. Jessica

jenn said...

Bev! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I'm so glad that you too love this whole blogging thing. It's such a great way to keep in touch.

Your girls are just adorable. We need to get my girls and yours together to play. Mine would love it!

I am just so sad about Ashley. My heart is just breaking for her sweet family. Such a tragedy. I can't imagine how shocked and saddened you were to hear the news. I'm so sorry for your loss and glad you had each other as friends.

Take care and see you soon.

Jenn

Anna B said...

I am so glad you found my blog...and now I found yours. I love your cute family and how fun to be able to see what you have been doing. You are now a blog friend.

Matches Malone said...

oh my gosh Gracey looks SO CUTE getting off the bus! Your kids are so adorable! :)