Love your hair! It is so cute on you! Don't feel old! It looks great. Love the pics of you guys on the beach! So beautiful. Those are the kinds of pictures that I love! Looks like you had a great time!
When I saw you at your work a few days ago...I actually had the thought that you looked YOUNGER! Funny. I was going to say how cute your hair looked...but my brain wasn't all there. Neither was the feeling in my lips, tongue, or cheeks. HA HA. I looked like such a dork.
2 comments:
Love your hair! It is so cute on you! Don't feel old! It looks great. Love the pics of you guys on the beach! So beautiful. Those are the kinds of pictures that I love! Looks like you had a great time!
When I saw you at your work a few days ago...I actually had the thought that you looked YOUNGER!
Funny. I was going to say how cute your hair looked...but my brain wasn't all there. Neither was the feeling in my lips, tongue, or cheeks. HA HA. I looked like such a dork.
Post a Comment